Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Beauty.


I was looking through some of my pictures that I have taken over the past year or so to post on my photography site. One popped out at me that I remember taking but never really took the time to appreciate it. The hydrangea is my favorite flower. I love how incredibly tiny each petal is, but all gathered together they form one enormous burst of soft color. My parents tried to buy Mike and I huge arrangements of them for our wedding, but they were just going out of season. Maybe someday we'll just fill our yard with them instead... :)

1 comment:

  1. My friend Natalie has beautiful hydrangeas in her yard! They're really hardy. She cuts them all the time and puts them all over her house. If you grow some in your yard they'll last a lot longer than that one night of your wedding did!! :)

    ReplyDelete